UST CASC Office for Public Relations
Apr 17, 2023
The College shall be having the Thesis Defense Period from April 24, 2023 (Monday) to May 02, 2023 (Tuesday). During the Thesis Defense Period, all Technical courses will be held ASYNCHRONOUSLY to allow the faculty members to attend to their jury duties and for the students to watch the defense during their free time. Regular classes shall resume on May 03, 2023 (Wednesday).
Kindly be reminded of the following guidelines:
1. Submissions due from April 24, 2023 (Monday) to May 02, 2023 (Tuesday) will be rescheduled after the Thesis Defense period;
2. Faculty members shall assign reasonable activities to the students during the asynchronous period;
3. All students are highly encouraged to watch the Thesis Defense;
4. Attendance of students will not be checked during the asynchronous period; 5. Attendance of faculty members will be based on their assigned jury schedule;
6. The Office of the Dean shall be in full operation (on-site and virtual office);
7. Regular synchronous delivery of courses resumes on May 03, 2023 (Wednesday);
8. Math courses may proceed with their class synchronously if they have no jury duty during the schedule of their class; and
9. PE, NSTP, and Gen Ed courses shall proceed with their activities based on their schedule (except Fifth Year Gen Ed courses).
Link to memo: tinyurl.com/USTCA-THESIS-DEF-APRIL-2023
Please be guided accordingly.