18 Dec 2021
RE: LIMITED FACE-TO-FACE (F2F) DELIVERY OF COURSES FOR A.Y. 2022-2023
As required by the University, the College has formed the Architecture Crisis Management Committee (“ACMC”) that will formulate a localized policy for our College. The members of the ACMC are the following:
1. The College Administrators
2. The Coordinators of BT/BU, AG/MVT, Design and Surveying
3. The University Architect
4. The President of the Student Council
5. The Office Staff
Kindly take note of the following guidelines:
1. Only fully vaccinated persons (Administrators, Academic Staff, Office Staff, Students, Service Personnel) shall be allowed to enter the premises of the College.
2. Only vital studio/laboratory-based courses shall be offered in F2F. Delivery of lecture-based courses shall remain online.
3. Courses offered in F2F shall have no online class offering. Students who will not be able to attend the F2F shall not enroll the said course.
4. Only the essential modules for courses offered in F2F shall be delivered F2F while other modules shall be delivered online.
5. All mandated government and University health protocols shall be strictly followed.
The released notice is intended to give the college’s constituents ample time to start preparing for AY 2022-2023.
Please take note that this notice is based on the current directions of the University and may change depending on the overall situation of the pandemic and other regulatory issuances of the concerned government agencies. Kindly view the provided memo.
Link to memo: https://bit.ly/USTCA-LimitedF2FNotice
Please be guided accordingly.